- Rugged aligment-free design
- Cost effectiveness
- Easy intergration with customer's system
- Ultrafast spectroscopy
FMT-05 is a femtosecond laser based on state-of-art technologies of Yb:KYW lasing media and longitudinal pumping. Pulse width is below 150fs, pulse repetition rate is 70MHz, output power achieves 5W at the fundamental wavelength.
FMT-05 is a forcibly cooled device. Cooling unit is a water chiller, to be purchased separately.
Power supply unit is Bench-top or 19’’ rack mounted (2U height) and can be driven either via RS-485 machine interface or with 7'' graphical display and touch panel.
|Description||Femtosecond DPSS Yb:KYW laser|
|Wavelength||1028nm +/- 5nm|
|Pulse repetition rate||70MHz|
|Output beam diameter (from laser head)||Approx. 1mm|
|Beam quality (M2)||<1.2|
|Laser head||Dimensions 320x160x150mm
|Power supply unit||Bench-top or 19'' rack mounted, 2U height, depth 350mm
|Cooling||External chiller (20C, 200W capacity)
or Forced-air cooling with embedded fans
|Interfaces||Remote control user interface
RS-485 machine interface
- SHG, THG units, optionally with switchable wavelengths
- Beam shapers, scan heads, Z-axis
- Machine vision sub-system (e.g. with confocal lens)
- Process development service as well as custom made process heads are available on request