- Compact, but very powerful solution
- Rugged alignment-free design
- 2Y warranty
- Easy intergration with customer's system
- Fair prices
- Pumping (OPO, Ti:Sapphire, Dye laser pumping)
- Scientific (LIDAR, LIF, LIBS, LIDT)
- Material processing (laser marking, cleaning)
ND-300W is a quite powerful, although still completely diode-pumped Q-switched Nd:YAG laser. Output energy achieves 300mJ per pulse (200-400mJ on request), pulse repetition rate is as high as 100Hz.
ND-300W is a water-cooled solution, so it requires an external chiller. Passively or forced-air cooled modification are available on special request for applications where maintenance-free is important, however their performance will be limited with 10-20Hz repetition rate.
Rigid laser head machined from the single piece of aluminium and spring-free design of mirror holders make ND-series a perfect choice for applications where the reliability is important.
ND-series lasers are equipped both with stand-alone UI (remote control with 7'' graphical display and touch panel) and RS-485 machine interface. That allows both laboratory usage and intergration into the customer's systems. By the same reasons power supply and cooling system units are performed in 19'' rack format.
|Description||Diode pumped Nd:YAG laser|
|Output energy (1064nm)||150mJ||300mJ|
|Output energy (532nm, optional)||75mJ||150mJ|
|Output beam diameter||6mm|
|Maximal repetition rate||100Hz|
|Beam quality||Multimode, near flat-top|
|Laser head dimensions (L*W*H)||410x125x138mm||600x125x138mm|
|Laser head weight||9.5kg||12.5kg|
|Power supply / cooling unit||19'' rack mounted, 3U height, depth 450mm, weight 10kg
External chiller for water cooling
RS-485 machine interface
- SHG, THG, FHG units, switchable wavelengths
- OPO units
- Custom made beam shaping units are available on request (beam homogenizers, focusing units, zoom lenses, beam attenuators, square beam generators and so on)