- Compact, but very powerful solution
- Rugged alignment-free design
- 2Y warranty
- Easy intergration with customer's system
- Fair prices
- Pumping (OPO, Ti:Sapphire, Dye laser pumping)
- Scientific (LIDAR, LIF, LIBS, LIDT)
- Material processing (laser marking, cleaning)
ND-200 is a very simple Q-switched diode-pumped Nd:YAG laser. Pump chamber with transverse pumping, linear resonator, active Q-switching. Passive (conductive) cooling makes ND-200 a maintenance-free solution, although limits its performance with 10Hz repetition rate.
ND-200W is a water cooled modification of ND-200. Due water cooling the performance is increased up to considerable 100Hz.
Rigid laser head machined from the single piece of aluminium and spring-free design of mirror holders make ND-series a perfect choice for applications where the reliability is important.
ND-series lasers are equipped both with stand-alone UI (remote control with 7'' graphical display and touch panel) and RS-485 machine interface. That allows both laboratory usage and intergration into the customer's systems. By the same reasons power supply and cooling system units are performed in 19'' rack format.
|Description||Diode pumped Nd:YAG laser|
|Optical schema||Oscillator only||Oscillator + amplifier|
|Output energy (1064nm)||200mJ||200mJ||400mJ||400mJ|
|Output energy (532nm, optional)||100mJ||100mJ||200mJ||200mJ|
|Output beam diameter||5mm||5mm||5mm||5mm|
|Maximal repetition rate||10Hz||100Hz||10Hz||100Hz|
|Beam quality||Multimode, near flat-top|
|Laser head dimensions (L*W*H)||420*90*98mm||520*90*98mm|
|Laser head weight||5.5kg||6.5kg|
|Power supply / cooling unit||ND-200/400 - 19'' rack mounted, 3U height, depth 450mm, weight 10kg
ND-200W/400W - 19'' rack mounted, 6U height, depth 450mm, weight 15kg
RS-485 machine interface
- SHG, THG, FHG units, switchable wavelengths
- OPO units
- Custom made beam shaping units are available on request (beam homogenizers, focusing units, zoom lenses, beam attenuators, square beam generators and so on)
More information is available on request